Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank You Thom York and Radiohead! (And the person who videotaped this performance and put it on YouTube)



First of all, the concert was, well there just aren't words to describe it. I had high expectations and they were exceeded within the first five minutes of the show. I have a feeling that someday my kids will be jealous that I got to see Radiohead in concert. (Kind of like how I'm jealous that my dad saw Queen.)

But the most exciting part of the week is that even though I had had these tickets and been planning to be back in Ohio on this date for months and months and months, I somehow managed to get THREE job interviews in the one week that I was there. This is very important to someone who will potentially be unemployed in two weeks. (But hey, at least the Sarah Vowell and Michael Pollan lectures I will be going to are free.)

No comments: